The ACOUNTING - AUDTING - TAX CONSULTING SERVICE CENTER was established in September 2018, including a team of lecturers who teach subjects in accounting, taxation and auditing fields; and a team of students participating in activities to support the consulting activities.
The AATC Center was established with the purpose of creating a platform for the exchange and application of professional knowledge for the students and lecturers of FABM . The center's activities are not-for-profit.
Main activities of the AATC Center:
· Advice and support in preparing personal income tax finalization reports for VNUA lecturers and staffs
· Advice on registration of tax identification numbers for VNUA students
· Consulting on bookkeeping, financial reporting for the projects management of many offices/ research center in VNUA
· Support to connect with actual businesses for the profession practical opportunities for students
· Share professional knowledge updates among FABM members
· VNUA students can register to be consulted about knowledge and practical experience with teachers
· Some other tasks arise according to the actual needs…
Regular individual customers of the AATC center include staff, lecturers, students in the VNUA. The organisation customers of the AATC centers are the business/projects /research centers of the VNUA.
The AATC Center has connections with national and international professional associations (i.e. VACPA. ACCA, ICEAW, ...) to regularly update knowledge of accounting, auditing and tax and many other cooperations acitivities for the benefit of FABM students.
In addition to the current activities, the AATC center aims to develop a number of other activities such as supporting and advising students to study and take exams for the national and international qualification certificate programs such as: Certificate of International Financial Reporting (CertIFR), certificate of accountant, auditor, tax adviser in Vietnam and internationally (CPA, ACCA, ICEAW,…).