BACHELOR OF ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (E-COMMERCE)
1. PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
1.1. General objective
The main objective of the program is to educate Bachelor of Electronic Commerce having political qualities, professional ethics, highly expertise in electronic commerce in order to meet the needs of employers.
1.2. Specific objectives
The graduates from Electronic Commerce Specialization have following competencies:
· Having political qualities, professional ethics, creativity and activeness;
· Having in-depth expertise in electronic commerce, mastering business and management professions; efficiently applying information technology in business in enterprises and organizations; problem solving in the field of electronic commerce;
· Be ready to continue professional development plan towards lifelong learning; to become experts/specialists, managers, leaders in the fields of electronic commerce.
2. CAREER PROSPECTS
* Job opportunities
- Electronic commerce management and/or application
- Researching and teaching on electronic commerce
- Designing and development of software for electronic commerce
- Consulting in network and database management.
* Working position
- Civil servants in state agencies specializing in e-commerce management and/or application
- Lecturers in the field of e-commerce at universities, colleges and vocational schools.
- Employees or managers at companies providing e-commerce solutions
- Employees or managers specializing in designing software and website; outsourcing in the software company
- Consulting staff for designing network solutions, developing information systems, and for managing database
- Owners of businesses in the field of e-commerce
- Enterprises trading on web
- Logistics businesses
- The commercial banks
- Enterprises providing digital marketing services
- Enterprises providing electronic payment services
- Enterprises having R&D departments on e-commerce
- Economic organizations, non-profit organizations employing e-commerce
- Research institutions, vocational schools, colleges and universities
- State management agencies on e-commerce at all levels (taxes, customs ...)
3. POST-GRADUATE STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The bachelors graduating from Electronic Commerce can continue to study further at master and doctoral levels in Electronic Commerce, Business Management and other related disciplines in Vietnam and abroad.