BACHELOR OF BANKING AND FINANCE
1. EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE AND STANDARDIZED EDUCATIONAL OUTPUT
1.1. Program's objective
To educate bachelor of banking and finance who has dignity and specializes in banking and finance; having independent capabilities to conduct research, innovation, discovery, and address problems in the field of banking and finance; having capabilities to work for finance and banking related organizations and banks in Vietnam and abroad.
- 1st objective: A Vietnamese who has dignity in life and career, proactiveness and creativity.
- 2nd objective: Be able to apply knowledge and skills acquired from the educational program in the work environment; be creative in activities of researching, discovering, and addressing problems in banks, financial organizations, state-owned organizations, and enterprises.
- 3rd objective: To pursue life-long learning objective; to develop a life of a worker, an expert, a manager, and a leader in the field of finance and banking in domestic and international labor markets.
2. CAREER PROSPECT FOR GRADUATES
* Career path
Graduates of Banking and Finance are able to work in the following related fieds:
- Accounting, Auditing
- Business Administration
- Education and Research
* Career position
- Staffs and managers in banks and financial organizations
- Financial consultants, financial analyst, investment consultant, financial brokers
- Accounts, auditors
- Researchers, scientists, and lecturers in finance and banking fields
- Financial experts in development projects.
* Potential workplaces:
- Commercial banks, credit funds
- Financial and stock brokerage companies, insurance companies
- Enterprises and other organizations in Vietnam and in the world
- Education institutions and research institutes in the field of finance and banking
3. POSTGRADUATE STUDY PROSPECT
Graduates of finance and banking are able to pursue their postgraduate educational levels (master and doctoral studies) and other educational and training courses both domestically and internationally in the following fields:
- Finance and banking
- Accounting and auditing
- Business administration
- Chief Financial Analyst (CFA) certification;
- The second bachelor degree in other fields