BACHELOR OF AGRIBUSINESS
1. PROGRAM OBJECTIVES ANH EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
1.1. Program Objectives (PO)
The main objective of the program is to educate a bachelor with good political qualities, good ethics, in-depth knowledge and skills in agribusiness, with the independent thinking on research and the capacity to self-supplement knowledge as required by the job, able to work collectively, manage and mobilize resources, meet the needs of organizations, serving both domestic and international entities.
Students graduating from the Agribusiness program will:
PO1: Have political quality, business morality, honesty, good motivation, activeness and creativeness;
PO2: Be able to apply creatively the knowledge of management, economics, social sciences, in-depth knowledge of agribusiness;
PO3: Have the professional method in working, critical and creative thinking, effectively teamwork in order to meet the requirements of organizations, both domestic and foreign;
PO4: Have competent to conduct self-study activities, improve qualifications and scientific research in agribusiness
2. JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Bachelors of Agribusiness can work in the areas and positions related to:
- Sale and management of agricultural products at farm and enterprise.
- Customer care staff
- Research and analysis the market in market research department/company
- Work in business, human resource management, investment project management, financial management, risk management
- Distribution channel management, transportation and service supply activities;
- Design and administration activities for marketing communications programs in media companies or organizations involved in the advertising sector (advertising, event organization);
- Government officer in agribusiness and related sector
Farm, agribusiness farm; State agency; Institutions of training, research, and technology transfer in agricultural business; Enterprises.
3. POST-GRADUATE STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The bachelors graduating from the Agribusiness can continue their study in graduate programs in agribusiness management, business management, and other related fields such as economics, marketing, and finance, both in Vietnam and abroad.