BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
1st SPECIALIZATION: Business Management
2nd SPECIALIZATION: Marketing Management
3rd SPECIALIZATION: Financial Management
1. PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
1.1. General objective
The main objective of the program is to educate Bachelor in Business Management having political qualities, professional ethics, highly expertise in economics and business management; having critical thinking, self-study ability, work group and management skills; being able to work efficiently both at home and abroad under the context of global integration
1.2. Specific objectives
· Performing civic and social responsibilities; becoming citizens possessing advanced working style and opened mind
· Planning, organizing and implementing business plan; efficiently contributing to the development of the organizations
· Possessing self-studying ability and improved professional knowledge
· Becoming sale staffs, entrepreneurs, leaders, or managers in state agencies or in enterprises and organizations
2. CAREER PROSPECTS
* Job opportunities
- Business Management;
- State management on business;
- Research and training.
* Working position
- Staff/Specialist in departments/fields of human resources management, marketing, finance, planning & production, strategic planning, market research and development, etc.
- Manager at various management levels such as Head / Deputy Head of Department, of Functional Department, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), or Chief Executive Officer (CEO);
- Officer/Staff in state agencies;
- Lectures at universities and research institutions,
- Owners of business startups.
- Domestic, joint venture, and international enterprises and corporations;
-State agencies: People's Committees at commune/district / province level, Departments/Ministries such as Ministry of Finance; Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment; Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs; Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, State Audit Offices; Banks; State and local treasuries; Tax offices
- Universities and Institutions
3. POST-GRADUATE STUDY OPPRTUNITIES
The bachelors graduating from the Business Management can continue to study further at master and doctoral levels in Business Management, Accounting, and other relevant fields in Vietnam and abroad.